EMS Project Coordinator - Associate
Windsor, ON, CANADA |
- The EMS project coordinator (PC) shall be responsible for managing gasoline engine managements systems (EMS) for electrified vehicle applications. This involves ensuring all changes required for critical development and production milestones are delivered on time and fully functional.
- In addition, support software feature content changes, issue management and communicating criticality are important. The PC runs weekly meetings with critical stakeholders to facilitate communication, convey development and issue status. Additionally, the PC will attend software change control board (CCB) and platform meetings.
- Travel Requirements:
- Must live in Ontario, Canada.
- Must be able to travel to Auburn Hills, Michigan to support limited business meetings if required. Possibly a few times a month.
- Not 100% remote as we would like to have them work onsite at the Windsor location every now and then.
- The ideal candidate will be well organized, a strong leader, and familiar with the automotive development life cycle.
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must have excellent presentation skills to present in status reviews
- Knowledge of engine management systems and/or controls/software development is helpful, but not critical
- Bachelor of Sci degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred but will consider other Bachelors-Degrees if applicable experience.
- Familiar with powertrain/electrical troubleshooting
- ETAS INCA and/or Vector CANalyzer working knowledge is a plus