Intermediate Manufacturing Applications & Infrastr
Perrysburg, OH USA |
- Intermediate Manufacturing Applications and Infrastructure provides technical and project related support for plant ICT applications and daily activities for the ICT Complex. Assists in support of all corporate IT systems including application integration, change management, incident management, problem resolution, and end user support. Expectations of this position are to support the plant production objectives while minimizing lost production due to ICT related issues. Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Provide line of business support, interfacing with the ICT team, Manufacturing Engineering, Production Control, and the local Union while providing day to day production support for all ICT supported systems, manufacturing and ICT launch activities, and upgrades while executing the ICT strategic direction.
- This position will require 1st level support of all mission critical plant applications, ability to troubleshoot system issues, management/configuration for application access, and full end user support for plant staff and employees. These systems include but are not limited to; Mainframe integrated systems, PLC based Proprietary MES (FIS, MPTS and UPS), Andon Solutions, VMWare ESXi, Cisco Network Support, AD Account Management, Fortinet Firewall support, Qualys Vulnerability Tools, UNIX Systems, PC/Peripheral support, and Client/Server administration
- **Candidates must be open to 3rd shift as assigned and weekends as required based on plant production**
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering /Computer Science or Information Technology (IT) related field.
- 3+ years of previous work experience in an IT support role.
- In depth knowledge of Windows 10 OS, Microsoft Office Suite, hardware and software administration, and the Google Application Suite.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Working knowledge of incident/change management.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Self-Motivated and able to adapt and learn quickly while on the job.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with ITIL process and procedures.
- 3+ years IT support experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Notes: Candidates must be able to start within 2 weeks of an offer