Product Cybersecurity Project Manager - Senior
Windsor, ON, CANADA |
- Product Cybersecurity Project Manager - Senior
- The Cybersecurity Project Manager - Senior will co-ordinate and manage progress of cybersecurity controls for organization’s Vehicle systems, ECU’s and Applications produced by the North American team. This position will assist in the goal to reasonably protect road users from new cyber-threats arising from fast evolving vehicle functions and features.
- Your mission is to work alongside cybersecurity engineers to understand and align controls for features defined by business leaders assisted by product managers, product owners, and partners to identify opportunities to put science into decision making.
- Take ownership of producing deliverables such as Cybersecurity Plans and Cybersecurity Assessments, by control and monitoring of on-time and high-quality delivery of artifacts throughout the appropriate vehicle development phases prior to customer release, such as:
- tailored cybersecurity technical specifications (requirements),
- design reviews,
- implementation reviews,
- validation results, and
- penetration testing, where applicable.
- Collaborate with other product cybersecurity and EE program management, coordinating portfolios to build connected vehicles and services
- Oversee the process to identify, track, deliver, and communicate cybersecurity progress and partner tasks
- Lead cybersecurity aspects of technical projects to converge and optimize platforms between legacy and future connected vehicle systems
- Drive a single point of view of project status across senior leadership and managers in product cybersecurity to enable compliance with UNECE WP.29 R155 Cyber Security Management Systems and Vehicle Type Approvals coming into effect in July 2024 in the EU, Japan, and South Korea along with NHTSA defined goals in USA and other aligned regions.
- Escalate project risks to leadership with risk values considered along with cost/benefit assessments and recommendations in a timely manner
- Deliver presentations on analytical projects and roadmaps to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Partner with various Cybersecurity Engineers to build trusted relationships with the software, hardware and product teams acting as a conduit of knowledge
- Top Performers will be able to demonstrate:
- be sought after to by enabling the team to deliver spontaneous successes
- grow with the team by seeking feedback and offering appropriate and timely feedback from others
- innovate to uncover new opportunities to serve our customers and the business
- EDUCATION: Bachelors from EE, Math, Computer Science or other scientific degrees
- Desired Project Management Professionals with cybersecurity certifications.
- 5+ years of technical project management experience within automotive, technology, or digital. industries
- JIRA, MS Project, Confluence or other project management tracking tool experience
- Familiarity with Electrical and Electronics Development Processes using Kanban, SCRUM and or tradition waterfall methodologies
- Preferred experience or knowledge of SAE J3061 – Cybersecurity Guidebook for Cyber-Physical Vehicle Systems and/or ISO/SAE 21434 –Road Vehicles – Cybersecurity Engineering or similar standards to bring Connected Vehicles from Feature Concept through Feature End of Life phases.
- Ability to work collaboratively in multicultural teams;
- Strong skills in technical writing and presenting;
- Good self-organization and analytical skills;
- Good proficiency in English.
- a. Deep understanding of Project Management – Planning, Controlling and Monitoring progress.
b. Independent thinker and doer. Self-motivated to identify issues and find ways to solve them within the group (solutions are typically an activity for the group to address).
c. Ability to work under pressure with tight timelines and changing priorities.
d. Nice-to-have / will learn through exposure = Cybersecurity controls applicable to Embedded Systems and Electronic Control Units (ECU’s)
e. Nice-to-have / will learn through exposure = Threat and Risk Assessment awareness or experience (Risk = Impact X Feasibility) where Impacts are viewed from the view of the Road User on Safety, Operational, Financial and
- Remote (although if they can come to CTC in Auburn Hills, MI area on an advanced planned / pre-scheduled basis that would be great!)
- Drivers license is a must have. Driving a company Vehicle is not required.
a. If a company vehicle is available for demo/testing purposes and there is a business need, we will provide it.
- No Traveling required