Program Manager - Associate
Auburn Hills, MI USA |
- Responsible for overseeing, defining and initiating projects. Required to assign project managers to manage cost, schedule, and performance of component projects, while working to ensure ultimate success and acceptance of the program. Must ensure continuous alignment of scope and strategic business objective, and make recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward business result and strategic intent. Determine and coordinate the sharing of resources among project constituents to benefit the overall success of the program. Demonstrate expertise in a variety of the fields concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Lead and direct the work of others. May report directly to a manager or senior manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related area required
- 1-3 years of experience in program management required, preferably in a software or similar environment.
- Strong experience with follow-up, tracking, process improvement, and metrics
- Strong skills in organization, cross-cultural awareness, leadership, communication, influence, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
- Ability to build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication at multiple levels.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Suite tools
- Experience with Change Requests (CR)
- Notes: Position is remote at this time however local candidates are preferred.