Prototype Build Engineer - Associate
Auburn Hills, MI USA |
- This position is for a Pre-Production Part Management Engineer working within the Prototype Build Engineering group - Responsible for managing all proto/production part orders to support pre-production activities (i.e. DVP&R testing, Quality Assurance Fixtures, Electrical Plywood Bucks, etc.).
- This involves generating a request for quote to suppliers, creating requisitions, confirming delivery of parts to proper location, and completing goods receipt for proper invoicing.
- Energetic, innovative thinker with the ability to focus while multitasking is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering. *Other degrees will be considered in combination with relevant work experience associated with the needs for this role Basic Vehicle build process knowledge. Strong Leadership and Communication skills. Fluent in Microsoft Office applications and comfortable with preparing presentations and presenting to all levels of management.
- 1-3 years Experience.
- Bill of Material development and/or change management experience a plus. Microsoft Access knowledge would be beneficial.